Central District Towns
Icon Homes and Old Orchard Homes
Kingston Rd and White Rd N
770 Kingston Road
Pickering ON L1V 1A8
Welcome to Central District. A new urban townhome community in the heart of Pickering, close to all the amenities you’ll ever need.
Living at Central District means you’re at the centre of it all with a wide assortment of shopping, parks, recreational facilities, schools, Hwy 401 and public transportation just minutes from your door.
Central District Towns is in the city of Pickering, while on Toronto’s east side. The Rouge Park Valley, which is approximately 2,000 acres in size, therefore one of the largest urban parks in North America, specifically forms Pickering’s western border. Pickering’s northern edge are made up of rural hamlets as well as villages. Also, The land north of Highway 407 has been designated for a regional airport.
Pickering, which has some of the most affordable real estate in the Greater Toronto Area, has attracted both homebuyers and investors. Known as one of the most unique places to live, and especially the fact that it is close to the lake and has a small-town atmosphere is reason enough to move to Pickering.
- Pickering shares a border with the City of Toronto
- Approximately 91,000 residents
- Among the most multicultural communities within Durham Region
- Rural Pickering is comprised of quaint hamlets, farms as well as conservation areas
- Slower-paced suburban lifestyle
- Access to Lake Ontario
- School for all ages and education levels
- Convenient place for commuters
- 1 minute to restaurants and groceries
- 2 minutes to Highway 401
- 5 minutes to Pickering Town Centre
- 5 minutes to Pickering GO Station
- 7 minutes to Pickering Recreation Complex
- 8 minutes to Pickering Millennium Waterfront Trail while overlooking Frenchman’s Bay
- 12 minutes to Rouge National Urban Park
- 12 minutes to Pickering Golf Club
- 30 minutes to Toronto
- Oak Ridges Moraine
- Easy access to Highway 407, 412 and 401 right at your door
- Future Durham-Scarborough BRT
- The Pickering Recreation Complex
- Pickering is ranked as one of GTA’s most affordable cities to live
- Several top-rated schools as well as employment opportunities in Pickering
所有显示信息相信是准确的, 但并不保证(明确或暗示)该信息的准确性. 您应自行验证. 本站不作任何形式的任何担保或陈述.
*We do not represent the builder 此网页不代表开发商